The NeuroCognitive Institute is an active site of clinical trials for Alzheimer’s Disease. Clinical trials are the best way for researchers to find new ways to detect, slow, treat and hopefully someday prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
NCI is currently enrolling volunteers for the following clinical trials.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Clinical Trials: 24-Month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of E2609 in Subjects With Early Alzheimer’s Disease (MissionAD1)
- A Phase II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Xanamem™ in Subjects With Mild Dementia Due to AD (XanADu)
- Clinical Research Study for People with Alzheimer’s Disease
- IDEAS Study: Imaging Dementia-Evidence for Amyloid Scanning
- ReCOGNITION Study: Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry Study Opportunities
- TRIADTM Research Study: A clinical research study for agitation in Alzheimer’s disease
If you’d like to enroll to any of the clinical trials mentioned above, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you:
Alternatively, you may call (973) 398 2900 or email email@example.com
- Investigational medication for the early symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Treatment for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- Study drug for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s Disease patients currently treated with Donepezil
- Treatment of early (Prodromal) Alzheimer’s Disease
- Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Effects of Daily Administration of a study drug in Participants with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s
- Disease (AD) with an Optional 26-Week Open-label Extension – PI, 2014-2016
- Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 3 Fixed Doses of a study drug in the Treatment of Subjects with Agitation Associated with Dementia of the Alzheimer’s Type – PI. 2013-2015
- Double blind Phase III trial on Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease. PI: 2011-2014
- Open Label, Phase II Study in Alzheimer’s Disease Patients. PI: 2012 – 2014
- Phase II/ III Study to evaluate Albumin and Immunoglobulin in Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease. PI: 2014-2014
- Open Label Phase III Study Comparing the Brain Uptake via PET with Brain Amyloid Levels at Post-Mortem. PI: 2011
- Investigator Initiated Treatment Trial in Patients with Vascular Dementia. PI: 2010-2013
- Investigator Initiated Longitudinal Clinical Research Trial in the Prevention of Cognitive Decline in Dementia and in Adults without Cognitive Impairment, Age Related Cognitive Decline and in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment. PI: 2010-2014.
- Phase IIb Pterostlibene as a Cognitive Enhancer. PI: 2010-2012
- Phase IVA High Dose Rivastigmine Patch in Patients with Severe Dementia Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Trial. PI: 2009-2012.
- Phase I Monoclonal Beta Amyloid Antibody Alzheimer’s Disease Trial. PI: 2009-2010.
- Phase III Dimebon Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Trial. PI: 2009-2010.
- Phase III Monoclonal Beta-Amyloid Antibody Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Trial. PI: 2008-2012.
- Longitudinal Biometric Mild Cognitive Impairment Trial. PI: 2008-2009.
- Investigator Initiated IVIg Severe Dementia Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Trial. PI 2007-2009.
- Phase II Rozerem Trial in Dementia of the Alzheimer’s Type. PI: 2007- 2008 (US trial aborted by sponsor).
- Phase III Flurizan Trial in Dementia of the Alzheimer’s Type. SI: 2006-2008.
- Phase II Beta-Amyloid Vaccine Trial in Alzheimer’s Disease. SI: 2003.
- Phase IV Memantine Trial in Dementia of Alzheimer’s Type. SI: 2000-2003.
- Phase III Reminyl Trial in Mild Cognitive Impairment. SI: 1999-2000.
- Phase IIb Amaplex Trial in Cognitive Impairment due to Traumatic Brain Injury. SI: 1998-2000.
- Phase III Vioxx Trial in Dementia. SI: 1998-1999